Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 9, 2010

Nook: The Book of The Future

Hello readers. The Nook, by Barnes and Noble, is a revolutionary eReader that is reshaping the way we buy and read books. As an owner, it has been wonderful and even gets updates from time to time. The Nook is also the medium through which I purchase my books. It has an online store, much like the itunes store for apple ipods. The small touch screen is perfect for its size and the main screen looks exactly like a real paper page. It is truly amazing and, did I mention, is better than the Kindle. I know I might have just made a few enemies, but come on, no one wants a huge keyboard right where they're reading. Its ridiculous! Anyway, I hope I inspired some of you to check it out; its worth it.

-Cal

1 comment:

Alex said...

It's hard for me to favor either, as the Nook is receptively new and I have yet to analyze it.