-Cal
Monday, April 5, 2010
AD$EN$E: it doesn't make sense
Well, I've just submitted a form for the online thing called Ad Sense. I am writing Ad Sense like this because it says it is spelled wrong and then I spell check it and it says "no spelling errors" and it is still red. I would write it correctly except I feel paranoid that I'm breaking the extensive "contract" I have with Ad Sense and I tried to find the article that talked about advertising clicking on Ad Sense things on the bottom of the page. All I can say is that I would appreciate your clicking but don't feel obliged to do so. Anyway, back to saying that Ad Sense is completely complicated and while I tried to log my regular account onto it, it wouldn't let me and said "Another user already gas this account." Well no duh! I eventually created a new email account and tried that and it worked. But now I have two separate email accounts that are merged together because my original email is hooked up to this blog and the Ad Sense is hooked up to my new account while also being hooked up to this blog too because that is the way I make money: by you faithful readers occasionally clicking on an unsuspecting ad and dropping 10 cents into the bucket. Well, it's just a complicated mess that I hope will work out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment