-Cal
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
The iPad Review
At first glance, you might think this product is simply an over sized ipod. Well, it's much, much more than that. The iPad, announced on January 27, has many different capabilities. Many people that I've talked to who own the iPad love it and say the superior screen's great for watching movies. For those of you that own an ipod touch or iphone, you've probably heard about the Doodle Jump app. Well the iPad plays apps as well and Doodle Jump was amazing just on the ipod touch, it was outstanding on the iPad. Many people have said that tablets and related products just aren't destined to be used effectively. I, unfortunately, don't have one and so I can exactly extend this review much further. So I will end with saying that if you've got the money, its worth every dime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment